The Benefits Of Membership
"We can't remove your risks, but we can help guide you and provide support, with tools that make a big difference. We aim to be a helping hand when you need it most."
10 Reasons to become a member of Dott Risk Online
- Provides a holistic approach to risk. Not limited for example to narrow risk groups (e.g. technical risks or occupational health and safety).
- A simple and structured approach. The workbook provides real structure.
- Real tools to manage real-world risks. This is not a theoretical risk site.
- Flexible membership. Cancel whenever you like.
- Very affordable (three months membership costs less than many specialist risk management books).
- Flexible toolkit. Work at your own pace and use the tools that work for you.
- Feedback, literature (e.g. policy templates) and assessments provide documentary proof of risk management efforts (e.g. for owners, regulators), and
- Ongoing content, tool development and related services means you remain updated and fed with relevant content on an ongoing basis.
- Provision of guides - our assesments are taiolred to provide you with useful guides to help you improve your weaknesses. These guides are provided for every identified risk we feel may harm your organisation/business.
- Can be used as an educational tool in stafftraining.
Benefits of being a Dott Risk member:
- A free copy of Dott Risks ‘50 shaves off risk’. This will give you 50 practical things that the average small and mid-sized organisation can do to reduce risks.
- Access to a wide range of online risk assessments and tools. We pride ourselves on a holistic, real world approach. All our tools and assessments focus on identifying and managing the practical risks.
- A free copy of the ‘Dott Risk - Risk Management Workbook’. This workbook will help you to systematically identify assess and manage the risks facing your organisation.
- Regular risk management articles and newsletters.
- Reduced fees for risk audits.
- Discounted fees to attend the annual Dott Risk ‘Risk Management conference’ (held in Johannesburg), and
- Special offers on risk related services and related services from preferred services providers (geographically limited).